Monday, March 17, 2008

Dont Let Mexicans Build The Planes


A pilot was killed in a f-16 jet.

This happens when you let the mexicans build your plane. They can work in your garden but there is certain things that you shouldn't let them do!

I have 50 mexicans working in my 30 acre front yard and I have 35 working at my Giant green house which is where they water my WEED plants. Thats why I have cameras so if I catch them trying to put the weed up their ass im going to bust a cap in their ass right then and there because I have cameras equiped with guns. I just press a button and their dead. Its like a video game for me. And if they had children I can keep them and raise them to be workers. This is called good budgeting.

Anyway, you just shouldn't let the mexicans build the planes. Thats where they get their revenge on you for giving them below minimum wage.

Pilot killed in F-16 combat training.

No comments: